Family Law and Divorce Attorney in Arlington Virginia
Celebrating 25 years serving the families of Northern Virginia - Martindale Hubbell Client Appreciation Award ... read more
If you are going through a challenging family law matter such as divorce, separation, or a child custody dispute, family law attorney Claudia Zucker is here to help. Ms. Zucker is a lawyer who is dedicated to listening to your needs and learning about your concerns. When you choose her to represent you, she will help you focus on solutions for your immediate issues while helping you develop a long-term plan to deal with any future needs.
To discuss your case with her, please send her an e-mail or call (703) 596-1005. English, French, and Spanish are all spoken in her office.
"You will understand the process because I will take the time to outline it for you. I do not believe in setting unrealistic expectations. I only provide sincere, straightforward guidance so that you truly understand what you will be going through. I will guide you throughout your journey."
Articles by Attorney Claudia Zucker
- Complicated Child Custody Issues
- Winning Custody as a Father
- Divorce and Stay-at-Home Spouse Without Resources
- Continuing Child Support for Disabled Children Beyond Age 18
- Discovering Spouses’ Hidden Assets
- Custodial Parent Relocation
- What Property Constitutes Marital Assets in a Virginia Divorce?
- Marrying For a Green Card
- The Benefits of Mediation in Virginia Divorce Proceedings
- Establishing Paternity Through Genetic Testing
- Dealing with False Child Protective Service Reports of Abuse
The firm is available to help people throughout Virginia, including those in Arlington, McLean, Alexandria, Falls Church, Fairfax County, Loudoun County, and Prince William County.
When you turn to an attorney for help, you want honest answers to your questions. Claudia Zucker will provide them. She has more than 25 years of experience dealing with all types of complex family law matters, including those involving multi-jurisdictional and international issues.